90% of Cyber Security breaches are successful “Phishing Campaigns”.
What is a “Phishing Campaign”?
Your employees are under attack!! Your employees receive an average of 120 emails per day. They send an average of 40 business emails per day. If your business employs 150 computer based staff, your business is receiving over 18,000 emails per day.
Phishing email messages, websites, and phone calls are designed to steal money. Cybercriminals can do this by installing malicious software on your computer or stealing personal information off of your computer.
Cybercriminals also use social engineering to convince you to install malicious software or hand over your personal information under false pretences. They might email you, call you on the phone, or convince you to download something off of a website. A phishing email, directed at you personally is designed to steal something from you; information, control, freedom, money. They come in various forms, here are some examples:-
- Click Only: An email that urges the recipient to click on an embedded link.
- Data Entry: An email with a link to a customized landing page that entices users to enter sensitive information.
- Attachment-based: An email with seemingly legitimate attachments in a variety of file formats.
- Double Barrel: Patented technology that simulates conversational phishing techniques by sending two emails or an SMS and email – one benign and one containing a malicious element – to train users on this tactic used by APT groups.
- Highly Personalized: Simulate advanced social engineering tactics by using specific public, known details about email recipients gathered from internal and public sources.
80% of organisations have received some kind of phishing attack.
Over 50% of all phishing emails are ransomware!
What is ransomware?
Ransomware is a type of malicious software designed to block access to a computer system until a sum of money is paid. The NHS recently suffered this form of attack, it was heavily publicised, most cases aren’t so public, statistics show over 40% of businesses have successfully or unsuccessfully been attacked by ransomware.
What can Systems Assurance do to stop this happening to your business
Systems Assurance works very closely with PhishMe’s intelligence-driven solutions to empower employees to be an active line of defence and source of attack intelligence by enabling them to identify, report, and mitigate spear phishing, malware, and drive-by threats.
PhishMe Simulator was designed to change employee behaviour and enable employees to recognize and report malicious phishing emails. The PhishMe methodology entails periodically sending employees real-life phishing scenarios that deliver a hands-on experience with safe examples and on-the-spot education opportunities. The PhishMe attacks use examples and content focused on today’s greatest threats such as Business Email Compromise (BEC) and ransomware..
Reduce organizational susceptibility to phishing attacks by more than 95% through immersive training exercises
Simulate the latest attack tactics with customizable scenario and training templates
Employ differentiated learning techniques from a continuous library of multilingual content
Validate program efficacy and identify areas of risk with detailed reporting
PHISHING MITIGATION MANAGED SERVICE
Real-World Phishing Simulations
PhishMe scenarios recreate a variety of such real-world attack techniques and escalate the latest and most critical phishing simulations as ‘Active Threats’ that include:
- Business Email Compromise (BEC)
- Spear phishing attacks
- Social engineering attacks
- Malware and malicious attachments
- Drive-by attacks
- Advanced conversational phishing attacks
By leveraging phishing examples analysed as part of the PhishMe Intelligence service, PhishMe Simulator delivers the latest tricks and tactics being used in real-world phishing attacks.
- We will design and deliver regular and relevant phishing email attack campaigns
- Re-target offending employees or groups
- Provide comprehensive reporting to drive improved behaviours and education
- Totally independent and unbiased, ensuring maximum effectiveness
With over 20 million employees trained in 160 countries, PhishMe has been proven to reduce the threat of employees falling victim to advanced cyber attacks by up to 95% – preparing your last line of defence to recognize and resist phishing attempts.
If you wish to discuss how Systems Assurance can help with your Cyber Security concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 0114 292 2911 or email email@example.com.