Why does your company need the Jump Start Service?
The Jump Start service provides the legwork and reduces the timescales and effort required to be able to make informed and intuitive decisions relating to a Windows Azure migration
What are the benefits of Microsoft Azure?
- Reduced costs
- Increase scalability
- Increase speed of deployment
- Improve flexibility and access
- Systems Assurance offers professional services across the whole of the UK helping to deliver your IT solutions in partnership or complimenting your current IT team.
- To ensure a successful and trouble free migration to the Microsoft Azure infrastructure and platform Microsoft recommends, as a first step, that a comprehensive analysis and design phase is performed. This initial phase provides the basis for the migration and ensures that client expectations and benefits are realised by the migration program to Azure.
- Systems Assurance’s Jump Start Service combines the latest discovery and assessment tools with Microsoft migration expert consultancy to deliver the initial phase in days, not weeks.
The Jump Start Service will start with a feasibility workshop which will discuss the Azure technology stack, where it will fit into your business and identify potential areas for a proof of concept. From here an analysis phase will be undertaken looking at the following key areas:
Identify current challenges
- Identify, collect and analyse actual and current workloads usage across all or subsets of the servers
- Build application profiles identifying dependencies and the scope for breaking down applications into functional units to enable elastic scale and allow for hybrid applications.
Security & Compliance
- Ensure that security, compliance and regulatory requirements are maintainable on the Azure platform.
- Identify those application components that may need to run as hybrid applications because of their sensitive or regulatory nature.