The Systems Assurance Citrix Health Check is designed to ensure a robust and high performance Citrix service for your end users, based on Citrix own recommendations for ‘best practise’ Citrix infrastructure.
- Systems Assurance is a professional services company, established since 1992.
- The Citrix Health Check offered by Systems Assurance is designed to promote a ‘best practice’ integrated and standards-based approach to internal IT infrastructure in support of OSI and regulatory compliance.
- Our Citrix health check service is designed to measure an organisation’s Citrix design and configuration against current industry and Citrix best-practice. The resulting report provides recommendations to improve performance, increase reliability and reduce operating costs.
WHY DO I NEED A HEALTH CHECK?
- User IT systems that rely on a Citrix delivery mechanism need to be maintained to ensure that the Citrix service is sustainable and continues to be fit for business purpose.
- The Health check can be used to underpin security and access control requirements for audit, compliance and regulatory initiatives.
- Best practise infrastructure design enhances the security of the ‘high value’ data associated with core business applications and at the same time can greatly increase utilisation and efficiency and reduce operation costs, energy usage and TCO.
- A detailed onsite Citrix infrastructure Health Check conducted by a certified Citrix consultant designed to ratify & document supported systems.
- Analysis and troubleshooting of current issues within the existing environment.
- A complete system sanity check on each deployed server, including system sizing, current configuration, patch status & hotfix revisions, plus an audit of profiles & applications published.
- Expert recommendations to enhance performance, resilience and user experience.
- Group policies and user profile optimisation recommendations.
- Recommendations to stabilise and optimise the printer environment.
- Comprehensive report and on-site presentation.
- We provide this service on a fixed price basis
- 1 – 2 Citrix Servers 1 day health check 1 day report
- 3 – 5 Citrix Servers 2 days Health Check 1 day report
OUT OF SCOPE
- The Health Check does not include any remediation