- Systems Assurance is a professional services company, established since 1992.
- Citrix NetScaler is a core component of many networks and provides advanced security and load balancing techniques to protect sensitive networks and the data they transmit from unauthorised access
- The Systems Assurance NetScaler health check is part of a best practise life-cycle management strategy designed to ensure that the existing device configurations are both optimised and secure and that operationally the NetScalers remain fit for purpose.
WHY DO YOU NEED THE CITRIX NETSCALER HEALTH CHECK?NetScalers are critical components for protecting the integrity and security of Information Assets for medium size and enterprise organisations. Regularly ensuring that NetScaler infrastructure continues to reduce information security risks is therefore crucial.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR YOU AND YOUR END USERS?Citrix NetScaler makes your applications run up to five times faster, not seeing this benefit? You should be… Upgrading infrastructure such as memory and disk space may not be the answer to you virtual app speed problems.
The NetScaler Health Check is conducted by experienced NetScaler consultants who will discuss the operational requirements within the context of each organisation before conducting a review of the configuration. The basic level Health Check is designed for those clients with budgetary constraints. The advanced service provides in depth analysis which maybe required for compliance and audit regulatory requirements.
BASIC HEALTH CHECKComprehensive Reports and proactive alerts including:
- NTP Synchronisation
- IP Address assignment
- Configuration error
- Network Configuration
- LB monitoring
- NetScaler Gateway Policy
- SSL configuration
- Port Configuration / Scan
- Deprecated Command
- Operational monitoring
ADVANCED HEALTH CHECK
- Basic health check
- GSLB Configuration Testing
- Advanced DNS Configuration Check
- Integrated Caching Check
- Application Firewall Check
- Basic Penetration Testing
- Advanced Authenticating Testing
- TCP Dumps and Trace Logging
WHAT’S NEXT?A phone call with one of our engineers is free of charge. Once our engineer has identified this may be the right service for you and you will see the benefits, he can send over some pricing?Why not have a quick chat with a member of our pre-sales team to find out if this is suitable for your business and to book a call with one of our engineers – 0114 292 2911 or drop us an email.